Student Activities and More!
Your TWU experience will be some of the best years of your life. You will learn and experience so much, not just in the classroom but also on campus. We strive to help you make the most out of the next four years, providing numerous opportunities for musical, dramatic, athletic, religious, social and professional activities.
Each semester, all full time students pay a student activities fee as part of their tuition. This fee covers the various items listed below:
- All student activities and events planned through the Student Activities Office in conjunction with the Student Activities Board (SAB). SAB is a student led advisory board that works closely with the Director of Student Activities to plan and implement various events, programs, and activities for the campus
- Unlimited access to the new Bulldog Fitness Complex
- $50 per semester declining debit account at J. Wesley's Grill, which is located in the Student Activities Center
- Access to the campus nurse for minor illnesses
- A portion is directed toward the Student Government Association and subsequently funds other recognized student organizations