You’re already a great nurse, providing excellent care to your patients, but you’re ready to make a career move.
Whether it means better job opportunities, leadership possibilities, or graduate school, it’s time to turn your RN into a BSN.
Earn your bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) full online through TWU Fort Sanders Nursing Department RN-BSN degree.
The affordable online program can be completed in as little as 1 year. Since you’re already working as a nurse the program is tailored to you, with flexible, manageable course schedules.
- Easy to navigate online learning platform (LAMP powered by SAKAI).
- 100% of the program can be completed online.
- Clinical projects can be completed in your hometown, with no clocked clinical hours.
- RNs can challenge up to 12 credit hours through proficiency testing (Health Assessment, Pharmacology, and Advanced Nursing).
- Assignments and Clinical Projects are tailored to provide RN students the ability to apply learning immediately in their daily practice.
To be considered for admission to the online BSN program all students must:
•Complete online application.•Submit official academic transcripts from all institutions attended.
•Must have a current, unrestricted RN license prior to the start of the second semester.
•All interested nursing students are encouraged to contact an advisor to schedule a one-on-one appointment to review previous coursework, develop an individualized curriculum plan and offer planning strategies.
The online RN-BSN is offered at a discounted tuition rate, with federal and state
financial aid opportunities.
•$325 per credit hour
•$300 per credit hour for Covenant Health employees
•Online BSN students are eligible for all federal and state aid including: HOPE, Pell, student loans.
Due to the already discounted tuition rate for this program, institutional scholarships are unavailable. You may be eligible for deferred payment options available through employer reimbursement plans.